Complete the form below to receive the Prospectus with Registration Forms.
Interested in increasing your presence at the show?
BE A SPONSOR? Click Here
The American Fertility Expo is unlike any other fertility or reproductive event. This expo is designed for businesses to utilize marketing dollars in a capacity which will produce a high ROI. As an exhibitor you’ll have direct access to develop relationships with men and women who are specifically searching for products, services, and information which will assist them in their fertility journey.
Our primary goal is to provide you with the opportunity to connect with your target market in the following ways:
- Demonstrate, sample and sell your products
- Interact via face-to-face contact with your targeted customers
- Develop mailing lists
- Enhance relationships with new & existing customers
- Increase brand recognition
- Network with attendees and other exhibitors
- Distribute latest company information
- Generate leads and on-site sales
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where does the show take place?
- The American Fertility Show will take place inside the Pasadena Conference Center Building (not the Convention Center Buildings) in beautiful Pasadena, California. We have reserved the entire building which includes over 28,000 square feet of space.
2. What are the hours of the show?
- Conference/Seminar Hours - 10am - 6pm
- Tradeshow Hours - 11am - 5pm
3. When do we set-up?
- Set-up is Saturday, April 28th. The Exhibitor Manual with set-up instructions will have all pertinent information.
4. Is Lunch included?
- Lunch is not included. You can pre-purchase box lunches at a cost of $17 per person. Other alternatives include restaurants at the Paseo Colorado Mall located across the street.
5. Is Parking included?
- Parking is not included. You can pre-pay for parking validations at a cost of $12 per vehicle. These validations are only valid for the Pasadena Convention Center Parking Lot.
6. How is this event marketed?
- Our massive marketing campaign includes print advertising in fertility and parenting magazines, partnerships with non-profits, associations and support groups, promotional materials in OB-GYN offices throughout California, e-mail marketing via American Fertility Expo Newsletter, official press releases, and a strategic online advertising campaign utilizing banner ads, social media, and SEO optimization.
7. Where are you marketing the event?
- We will market the event nationwide with a heavier concentration placed in the state of California.
8. How many visitors do you expect?
- We anticipate 1000 visitors for the day.
9. Who will attend the American Fertility Expo?
- Women who are having difficulties getting pregnant. Women and men who may be looking for alternative ways to start a family.
10. Will this event be worth the investment?
- ABSOLUTELY! We have created a special event which is designed to offer women and men products, services, options and the knowledge that they need in order to make life altering decisions. You have a chance to get in front of individuals looking for answers....you can be part of their solution.
11. Who is Golden Future Expos?
- Golden Future Expos is an independent tradeshow production corporation formed in 2005 and based in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. GFE has successfully produced over 100 shows.